TPM Builders is a proud member of the peak industry body Master Builders Association.
Established in 1982, the Association currently represents more than 8,000 building and construction enterprise members. Our Association keeps us abreast of legislative changes affecting all aspects of our industry and the environment. We are committed to the Association’s Code of Conduct.
- Apply fair treatment, courtesy, reasonable and honest conduct in the efficient operation of our business
- Service and promote the interests of the building and construction industry
- Support research designed to advance the professional image of the industry through innovation, the application of new techniques, methods and products
- Participate in the furthering of favourable relations with all public authorities concerned with the administration of building and construction
- Build strong relationships with manufacturers and suppliers of goods and services and related industry associations
- Support training and development initiatives that strive to maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Encourage professional development for all stakeholders that constantly seeks to lift the standards and improve practical and administrative skills in the industry
- Participate in a meeting with the Disciplinary Committee appointed by the Executive and accept the outcomes and be bound by any resolution determined by the Disciplinary Committee
- Encourage the friendly exchange of technical information and practical knowledge between members
- Conduct all business activities in a professional and ethical manner
For more information visit – http://www.masterbuilders.asn.au/